Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Popping Popping Everywhere!

So, the other day, my dad went to a movie-themed party and he got me the coolest cookbook ever. The big question is, "what is it." Have you ever heard of a book which specializes in popcorn?! This book, Popcorn by Patrick Evans-Hylton has everything popcorn. Did you know that in ancient times, popcorn was popped by placing corn kernels in a bowl with sand, and then putting that over a fire and heating it up? This book is filled with compelling facts and recipes which, if I say so myself, look astonishing. On the other hand, pomegranate popcorn is not that appetizing to me. There are 60 recipes that will satisfy everybody! I think that popcorn is an amazing food and can be transformed into a winter food, a summer food, or an everyday food. Certainly, I never heard of putting lavender in popcorn (although that could be good!). I really advise you to check out this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment