Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bizarro Flavors of Ice Cream



Have you ever heard of broccoli ice cream? Well it exists. While it may seem weird and gross, there are other strange flavors that exist as well, that are even less appealing. Let' s start with corn. Corn is a regular vegetable which we often eat but, I don't think that anyone often eats corn ice cream! Crab ice cream is a Japanese concoction which is possibly the worst thing I have ever heard of! Ice cream and crab? Don't go. I think Chocolate ice cream is divine but add garlic and phew, not a good blend! Imagine if they had cactus ice cream! You know what, stop imagining! They actually have cactus ice cream. Now that is ridiculous. Flowers are wonderful in gardens, but not in ice cream. That is why I gasp at the absurdity of tulip ice cream! I find it simply amusing that someone has invented onion ice cream. I love the flavor of onions but its just not what I dream of when I am craving a cold, creamy ice cream cone on a hot summer day. Somehow people have managed to create soy sauce ice cream. That must have a very strong flavor to it! Even though I find these weird, different strokes for different folks! What is the weirdest ice cream flavor you have ever tried?



1 comment:

  1. Stella you're a lucky girl to have Joanne Weir for a friend, that's all I have to say. I used to teach 10 year old kids (we had a class blog) and I'd say you're quite an amazing blogger for being 10 years old. Very impressive. Have fun, and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete